Developing a world in which every woman is aware of her legal rights, has access to justice and education and is financially empowered.
APWA strives to promote the human rights of women and children through the principles of liberty, safety, justice, integrity and freedom.
APWA’s mission is to provide for and develop the community through contributions, women’s social and economic enhancement, and work to promote the empowerment of women through advocacy and capacity building.
To implement sustainable programs for women and children that improves the quality of life & drives them to enter a new era of development, growth and productivity
- A SHORT HISTORY OF APWA
- ASSOCIATED COUNTRY WOMEN OF THE WORLD
- General Federation of Women’s Club, USA
- GUL-E-RA’ANA NUSRAT COMMUNITY CENTRE
- Gul-Ra’aana Nusrat Industrial Center
- International Alliance of Women (IAW)
- INTERNATIONAL AND UNITED NATIONS
- International Council of Women (ICW)
- National Council of Women
- Pan Pacific & South East Asia (PPSEAWA)
- RA’ANA LIAQUAT CRAFTSMEN’S COLONY
- APWA Donors
- APWA Overseas Branches
- BEGUM RA’ANA LIAQUAT ALI KHAN
- PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE… 2014
Read more about APWA
NEWS / EVENTS
APWA displayed items made from women jail inmates on TW9Y Family/Women’s Expo-4 which was held on Sunday, 22nd February 2015
APWA Cancer Hospital and Institute of Mother and Child Health”. Meeting was Chaired by APWA President Meherafroze Habib and Dr. Tahir Shamsi Professor of Haematology.
get in touch
67B Garden Road, City Karachi 74400. Sindh
Land Line: (+9221) 32225854 Fax: 32221965
@ Online Contact:
Email us through Inquiry Page & fill the form
*) Main Branches in Pakistan
Sindh, Punjab, KPK, Baluchistan
London, Birmingham (UK) New York and Washington (USA)